This backpack was made as part of a trade with
Honestly, this backpack was kind of a pain to make because of the thick fur I was using...I was constantly worried it would bust my sewing machine, but it turned out nicely in the end! Certainly better than using fleece for this particular character.
The red, yellow, and gray parts on the face are just stuck on real well with hot glue. They are made of hard felt, like the spiky things on the back, the gray thing on the mane, and the black bands around the legs (yes, all the bands are there).
And there was ONE little thing I think was kind of wrong: The straps are a little too narrow for the strap adjusters...I THOUGHT I bought 1" wide straps, but I guess not...But they still work okay.
Materials used: Brown fur, fleece (feet, cloud on back, back of mane, and chin) curly beige fur (on mane), hard felt (red, yellow, black, gray), some smooth black material (inside lining), hot glue (to assemble face) fiberfill, black sport zipper, white iron-on patches (decorated with sharpies for eyes), black straps, strap adjusters
Time spent: I finished this in a course of about a week or two. I took a lot of breaks, but basically I could've had this done in a couple of days.